Covid 19 Health & Safety
Our priority is the health and safety of our students, staff and community.
We work closely with local health authorities, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education, to implement direction provided by the Provincial Health Officer and the Ministry of Education as we work to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We operate our schools following the BC Centre for Disease Control's Public Health Communicable Disease Guidance for K-12 School Settings
- Daily Health Check Form
- Surrey Schools Communicable Disease Control Plan
- Provincial COVID-19 Communicable Disease Guidelines for K-12 Settings
- Mental Health Tips & Supports for Students; Crisis, Counselling & Other Mental Health Resources
- What to do if you have a COVID-19
- Self Isolation and Self-Monitoring
- Instructions for Close Contacts (BCCDC)
- BC Centre for Disease Control - K-12 Schools & COVID-19
- Fraser Health Region Rapid Response Team - Animated Mental Health Videos (multiple languages)
- The importance of masks - BCCDC
- The Provincial Pandemic Coordination plan